Wednesday Links: How Not to Die from Liquid Nitrogen, and The Future of Food Media
[Photographs: chispita_666/Flickr CC and Cooking Issues blog]
Wednesday Links is our weekly collection of the four most interesting food reads we've discovered in the past week. Enjoy!
- Artisanal vs. Industry Pasta
- Why pay more for "fancy pasta?" Here's why. We've been preaching the pricey pasta gospel around here for awhile.
- Working with a dangerous, fascinating chemical in the kitchen. One of the most interesting blog posts we've read in months. This blog has become required reading.
- More than we ever thought we'd need to know about lard.
- Two Chicago food writers have a fascinating exchange about where we're headed in food media.
Blog Comments powered by Disqus.